- 1 1/2 cup dates
- 1 cup dried mulberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried figs
- 1/2 – 1 cup water (use as needed)
- Place 1/2 cup of dates along with mulberries and figs into the food processor, and process until a consistent crust forms.
- Blend the blueberries, remaining dates, and water into a filling.
- Create little squares or bar shapes, and then sandwich the filling between the crust pieces.
- Freeze or eat immediately. They hold their shape much more easily when frozen, but will require ~15 minutes to warm up enough to devour.