- 4 bananas
- 1 1/4 cup dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water, or more as needed
- 1/3 cup mango
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup young coconut meat
- Peel the bananas and slice into thirds, creating flatter strips.
- Dehydrate these banana strips for a few hours at 118°F, or until dry enough to roll up.
- While the banana strips are dehydrating, prepare the cinnamon date filling and the mango vanilla glaze.
- Blend together the water, cinnamon and 1 cup of dates. This is the cinnamon date filling.
- Blend together the mango, vanilla, coconut meat, and 1/4 cup of dates. This is the mango vanilla glaze.
- Assemble the cinnamon roll by spreading the cinnamon date filling on the partially dried banana strips. Then roll into a cinnamon roll.
- Spread the glaze atop the cinnamon rolls and dehydrate for a couple hours more.
- Serve warm and enjoy!