- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 large carrots
- 1 cup diced Crimini mushroom
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (can use hemp seeds also)
- ⅛ cup dried mango
- 2 Tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1 eggplant or iceberg lettuce to use as bun
- Grate the broccoli and carrots with a grater, then add to a large bowl.
- Dice the mushrooms and add to the carrot/broccoli bowl.
- Cut the drier parts, the outside edges of 3 tomatoes, placing the juicy insides into the blender. Add the diced tomatoes into the large bowl with the carrots, mushroom, and broccoli.
- Blend the remaining tomato and juices with all remaining ingredients. Stir this tomato nut sauce into the carrot, broccoli, mushroom, tomato mix.
- Form into burger patties and place onto non-stick dehydrator trays. Dehydrate for 4-6 hours at 125°F, and then flip. Dehydrate for another ~4 hours, or so.
- While the burger patties are dehydrating, you can peel an eggplant and slice into 1/2 inch rounds. Then dry the eggplant along side the burgers for ~8 hours at 125°F.
- You may also use iceberg lettuce, or even romaine lettuce as burger buns.
- Enjoy!If you enjoy recipes like these, grab your copy of a 30 Day Meal Plan eBook, with over 135 recipes available.