- 1/2 large avocado
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup dehydrated Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 mango
- 1/4 yellow onion
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Blend the avocado, celery, 1/2 head green leaf lettuce, 1/2 lime juice, 1/8 onion, and 1/4 clove garlic, until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add in the mint leaves and blend, shredding the mint leaves into pieces. Scoop out and set aside the mint guacamole.
- Blend the remaining ingredients, save the 1/2 head green leaf lettuce, to form the mango tomato salsa.
- Dice the remaining lettuce and pour the guacamole and salsa over the top.
- Serve with mangoes or sweet potatoes. Enjoy!