- 1 large zucchini or courgette
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 Tbsp tahini
- Peel the zucchini and compost the skins.
- Cut the squash in half, scooping out the seeds in the center and then dehydrate for 4-6 hours at 125℉.
- Slice tomato and dehydrate with the zucchini.
- After 4-6 hours, remove the zucchini and layer spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion on one half of the sandwich.
- Spread or pour the tahini over the other half.
- Form a sandwich and enjoy!