- 1 head iceberg lettuce or romaine lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup corn
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp celery powder (or 1/2 tsp salt)
- Finely chop the lettuce and set aside in a bowl.
- Pour the lemon juice over a 1/2 cup of the fresh corn and mix thoroughly in a separate bowl. Add in the 3/4 of the diced tomatoes and cilantro.
- Using the s-blade of the food processor, process the 1/2 cup corn, carrot, zucchini, celery powder and cumin. This will form the taco filling for the salad.
- Mash the avocado into a cream and mix with remaining diced tomato.
- To assemble the salad, layer the taco filling atop the lettuce, covered by the corn salsa and finished off with the guacamole.
- Enjoy!If you enjoy free recipes like these, sign up for the High Energy Parenting newsletter, and get 10 delicious, healthy recipes right away…Get 10 High Energy Recipes Now