- 6 bananas, frozen
- 3 Hachiya persimmon
- 1 cup dried mulberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or powder (optional)
- Process the bananas with vanilla in the food processor until a smooth cream emerges, then set aside in the freezer.
- Remove the peels from the ripe persimmon and then mash the persimmon together in a bowl.
- Process the dried mulberries in the food processor, or in a spice grinder, or in a Vitamix blender. Pulse until crumbles form.
- Now, layer the parfait starting with the banana nice cream, followed by persimmon, then mulberries, then nice cream, then persimmon, then mulberries. Make the layers as thick or as thin as you prefer.
If you enjoy free recipes like these, please support High Energy Parenting, by getting a 30 Day Meal Plan eBook, with over 75 recipes.